You will create and optimize apps, develop new apps from scratch, and work in a team with backend developers and designers. You will also participate in the design and development of the API and core applications.
Qualifications and skills you need to have:
- Knowledge of Java (mostly) and Kotlin
- Free work with AAC, RxJava 2, DataBinding, Retrofit2, OkHttp, Git,
- Experience in integrating libraries of various types (analytics, maps, geolocation, etc.)
- Experience with Play Market, payment systems (In-App Purchases, Subscriptions), integration of cloud services (push, Firebase Remote Config), JIRA
- Understanding the principles of Clean Architecture, MVVM, MVP, Material Design, CI / CD, designing flexible client-server interaction, writing custom views
- At least 3 years experience in Android app development
We work with Jira, Figma, interaction with back-end analytics, Google Analytics, Firebase, social media API, Amplitude, Adjust, and RevenueCat.
Our applications work mainly on the market of the USA, Latin America and France.